1. Students should select an instructing professor within the first academic year.

2. Please fill out the "Application for selecting instructing professor" and have the professor sign it and return it to the EMBA office.

3. The instructing professor shall be a faculty member of the University and shall conform to the University's guidelines.

4. Graduate students who want to change their instructing professor for any reason should fill out the "Application for change of instructing professor" and submit the application to the EMBA's office with the signature of the director, which does not require the consent of the original instructing professor.